Do you need to translate your documents from French to English for your visa application or for any other purpose? I am a NAATI certified translator from French to English and I can translate any type of documents.




The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters is the Australian authority for providing accreditation to translators. Most translations of certificates and official documents are required to be done by a professional translator who has NAATI accreditation.


My translations are NAATI certified.




Chloé Sautereau

French, in Australia since 2009 and living in Melbourne.


Since 2016: NAATI certified French to English Translator (professional level) Nº CPN7XE74Z

2017: Police and Court Interpreter/Translator in French and English (Lille, France)

2015: Master of Translation French/English from the University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)

2012: Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and Italian from the University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)



Icons designed by Freepik from Flaticon

Photo from Startupstockphotos


Chloé Sautereau © 2019